Salma Hayek Wore Corseted Leather Dress at the BRIT Awards


Now, it's not unusual for Salma Hayek to make headlines with every appearance on the red carpet. But her most recent photo demonstrates that she is the epitome of a fashion chameleon.

On Saturday, the actress attended the 2023 BRIT Awards and showed up on the red carpet in a head-to-toe leather look. On top, she wore a black leather corset with sheer paneling and a peplum waist, and on bottom, she made a deconstructed motorcycle jacket work as a skirt. She wore the coat wrapped around her waist with the collar and lapels creating an asymmetric high-slit on one side, and the back of the jacket covering the opposite end of her body. She paired the makeshift skirt with fishnet tights and lace-up combat boots that featured a chunky platform heel. 

Adding her signature touch of glam, Salma accessorized with a knot-shaped necklace covered in pavé diamonds, as well as a smattering of sparkling rings. Her hair was worn down in crimped curls with a middle part, and she combined a sultry smoky eye with rosy cheeks and pink lips.





Salma was at the award show last night with her husband, the French billionaire François-Henri Pinault. This came just a few days after Salma said she didn't know she was getting married until the day of the ceremony. "I had a phobia about marriage," Hayek stated to Glamour. I had no idea at all that day that I was getting married. It reminded me of an intervention. I was just taken to the court by them. My brother, my parents, and everyone else were conspiring against me. On Valentine's Day in 2009, Hayek and Pinault tied the knot, two years after giving birth to their daughter Valentina.


She went on to say, "They dragged me there, which is why it was a courthouse wedding." I was worried. After that, lunch was served at his parents' house. The lunch had already been served by my mother-in-law, who is the most tasteful person when it comes to entertaining. I was forced to."


Post a Comment

0 Comments