Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Mother Passed Away at the Age of 100



Prime Minister Narendra Modi carried the mortal remains of his mother Heeraba, who passed away around 3:30 am on Friday in Ahmedabad.

PM Modi paid tribute to her mother earlier in the day and shared the news on social media.

“A glorious century rests at the feet of God In Maa I have always felt that trinity, which contains the journey of an ascetic, the symbol of a selfless Karmayogi and a life committed to values," the prime minister said.

He added, “When I met her on her 100th birthday, she said one thing which I always remember: work with intelligence, live life with purity”.

In June this year, PM Modi composed a blog on her 100th birthday celebration. He wrote an emotional blog and talked about some special times he had with her as a child.

“My mother is as simple as she is extraordinary mother’s penance creates a good human being. Her affection fills a child with human values and empathy. A mother is not an individual or a personality, motherhood is a quality,” wrote PM Modi.

"In my mother's life story, I see the penance, sacrifice, and contribution to India's matrushakti. Whenever I look at mothers and crores of women like her, I find there is nothing that is unachievable for Indian women,” Modi wrote in his blog.

He also talked about his mother's many sacrifices as he grew up and the qualities she possessed that have shaped his mind, personality, and self-confidence.

Post a Comment

0 Comments